How to support the transformations of cities? How to develop initiatives and projects able to innovate the way we interact in space and to create new spaces of inclusion? And, in particular, how to train professionals able to foster this kind of innovation in Europe?
These are the questions that the Erasmus+ project EUREKA is trying to answer! Over the course of eighteen months, the project has been researching the current needs for training on urban regeneration in Europe and in particular in four partner countries: Italy, Spain, the Netherlands and Romania. We have also launched co-design tables at national and European level to develop a European training curriculum for the urban innovators of tomorrow that will start its test round this fall!
During the Urban Innovation Forum we are going to present the results of the project and our training proposal. We will host a roundtable discussion with European projects, policy-makers and practitioners working in the field to gather their feedback and opinion on the best training models and approaches in urban innovation.
16.00-16.40 Welcome and presentation of the EUREKA training by the project partners
16.40-17.30 Roundtable Urban Innovation experts from across Europe
17.30-18.00 Q&A session – questions from the public
- Hettie Politiek, Program Manager Democracy and Participation (Municipality of Amsterdam)
- Laura Lieto, Associate professor of Urban Planning (The University of Naples Federico II) and City Planning Councilor for the Municipality of Naples
- Rudolf Graf, Architect and Mayor Advisor in Timisoara
- Representatives of T-Factor project/ @t.factor.eu – TBC
- Representatives of Actors of Urban Change – TBC
More information: www.eure-ka.eu
The conference will be online, to participate register here: https://bit.ly/UrbanInnovationForumTickets